Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, June 02, 2006

yet.. another neurofurry...

yet.. another neurofurry!!!!

OH MY FUCK GOD!

WAT da fuck do u called an individual who are fucking persistent???

Situations have changed from the gloomy saddening parting scene into brain-racking highly voted and top most unforgivable level of annoyance!!!! I am so exhausted having to pull together every strings of tolerance and patience in me! CANT U FUCKING SEE IT??? Im fucking tired and worn out having to untangle the already complicated knots and mesh created by the both of us!

Please save ur sympathetic two pails worth of tears stories to yourself! Aint gaining my conscience nor am i gonna soften my heart anytime soon! You are making a fucking huge mistake messing around like this. Leave now or DIE . Leave now or you will never have my forgiveness later. Im serious. You are really testing with the tiny bits of sanity i have left in me! One more pursue, and u commit the most unforgivable emotional felony!

The more determined you are to find out an answer which was never existed, the higer MY determination shall soar to make U FALL!! I will personallly pin U FLAT on the ground and let you taste the bitterness of my cruelty! TO SEE U regret and make you suffer the punishment worse then hell has to offer over the centuries! GREAT! Just simply perfect! You have released the merciless monster in me! Flickers of anger is changing to flames of inferno dude! And it is progressing faster than you can ever imagine!

I am all ready with my 100 folds magnitude of severe torments to deal with u! i am prepared! come forward! i will raise my sword! move one step closer and u will have the edge of my blade gliding smooothly upon your skin. Try speaking for with no mercy the tip shall penetrate layers of your flesh! and finally i will leave nasty scars on the core of ur bone as a reminder for u not to cross the limit! I SWEAR i will see thru ur defeaT! A kamikaze fighther I am! Either u die or we both do!

Being such a pushy without pussy! Go-figure u lowest level pest!
I am at a lost of words to describe u!

Look at how u are behaving! Behaving like a fucking cheapskeate! OH DAMN! DUN TELL ME U ARE DOING ALL DIS BECOZ OF ME! YES? SO WAT DA FUCKING GREAT IS DAT??? TELL ME????? FUCK U AND FUCK OFF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment