Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Random Encounter

Random Encounter

Strolling back from Manipal Bakery... train of thoughts were storming across my brain...
Musing at incidence after incidence that took place despite such short period of time...

Tskk tskk tskk.... Didnt realise that I was staring at both my proceeding feet all the while, and only to look up when crossing the busy road and overtaking passerbys... Across the street... still in deep in thoughts, I look up least expecting my vision to be filled with such beautiful sight on the creation of God... NO! I am not talking about cow dung here! Thhhfff~

A small girl around the age of 4 who was resting on her daddy's arm present me one of the sweetest and innocent smile I've seen... Little did I notice she has been observing me from far... *giggles* Wonder what was she thinking then... Immediately after that, I felt a glow from the corner of my heart... The familiar sensation arised... warming me from within inside out, penetrating the chilly evening surrounding me... She waved too.... By then, I was already cheered up! Of course I return her the best smile I could manage while I gave her a slight gesture to acknowledge her.

I smiled at a stranger today... A stranger who make me feel that theres still love left in the realm of strangers...

Without thinking further, I distorted my expression to tease her from about 500m away... Hehe, cute girl! She turned away looking so shy... Soon, she was facing me again... *smiled again showing her still developing set of teeth* Coincidentally, the three of us was heading the same direction. All along I was mimicking her while she was smiling away. Predicaments felt like the most nonsensical subject on Earth, ya know? Finally, I overtook them, her dad turn over and I smiled, trying my best not to look stupid, I coughed a "Hi" to the girl... Wanted to add a few more compliments but the thought of being labelled as weird was more prominent.

Anyways, thats about it...

Life is simple yet complicated huh?

Here's something to look at :

TIME Best Photos of the Year of 2005 (click)



Signing off... (My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion)
Only Love,
Su-Lin, Tan 18:31

No comments:

Post a Comment