Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

...my dearest angel & deviL...

...my dearest angel & deviL...

*sigh* (what am i sighing for! scratches sides of head)

I ended up blogging again... Anyways, am not going to get into emotional ruckus now...

IM SOO WONDERFULLY HAPPY! I am over the moon and beyond the Milky Way~ I'M SOOO Exhilarated! Expect the unexpected! As always...

I, saya, wo, wa, watashi, yeneke am going to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE my dearest dearest dearest (repeat till outta breath) OK! ONE LAST EFFORT! """DEAREST""" friend-Shan!!!! :

CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!

*jumps around in circle while punching imaginary pom pom in the air*
Who said 06/06/06 is an omen? Whatever it is, I dont give 2 shits about that now. I aint got time to think when the world's gonna come to an end because it never really matter! I live for the moment! Dance like there's nobody is watching, live like there is no tomorrow coming! YEAH!

Anyways, enough craps! Im so touched... Being an emotional soul... I can't help but started tearing... T.T huhuhu~ This is happening?!! It feels surreal... Because I never thought he will crashed down your fort so soon! Sailen... *2 thumbs up for ya* *evil grins and nudges sailen virtually* Eh, you quite smart eh for choosing such easy to remember date so that you dont forget the anniversary? ^-^ Love you lots for ending her agony of being called a tomboy! wtf.. kidding kidding. So, the end of singlehood after having to shield it for your 19 years of life... Gurl, u sud see my moon eyed smile now! DAMN!

I am nobody but i'm gonna give u guys my blessings! I wish the both of you the best of everything. I will pray for gracious Sailen and Shan's generations after generations, shan u gotta be ready ya noe! Lolz! P/s: im expecting your prayers back k. I dont wanna be left out! *winks winks hintssss*
Really, when I read your reply, I was beyond words.... I was least expecting that piece of marvellous news... I wish I was back in Malaysia right now. So i can hug u tightly and shatter all the bones in your body.

An experience to walk... A walk to remember... Rememberance to fill up the still empty pages of your life....

God bless Angel and Devil....

*much hugs and kisses* I am SO FUCKING ECSTATIC!!!!!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
:: Pee-ka-boo! AngeL and yet to be revealed-d' deViL ::

No comments:

Post a Comment