Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ming's Bfday~

Note: I juz cant upload any freaking pics for this particular blog. I gave up after tryin for two days continuously. its even boring now!

AIKS! This entry is going to shout: damn BORING!!!! (im serious)
The usual normal mundane e-ver-y-day life bloggging style.

"From dis time to another time along with the itenaries"

Thus, this is a warning from sulin.

I juz came out from shower! Im SUPER DUPER clean now! Thanks to Kizzy who has been bugging me to shower since 2 hrs before she even entered her bathroom! lolz. Well, my sugar surge was prolonged and high in magnitude! I was hyped up for sometime. Thuff~ wat to do? so many unhappy and unnessary events had to come tagging along recently.

Basically im happy at this moment! It has been quite some time, I feel so great for such continuous period of time. Stimulation of laughters was working pretty smoothly for me today. I cackled for the stupidest thing on earth! sigh~ (dis is wat medicine course does to me) Oh before dat, Congratulations to Liutenant Jia Hong for the superb game performed today! U are gonna "sapu" the title for the Supremo game Champion in no time! Make sure u do! Im betting my whole "san ka" on you dei! LOLZ! oh oh~ not forgetting lembu and sotong oso!

After the game, all of us rushed back, got ready then attended Ming's surprise birthday party. Am proud I made a nice combination of outing outfits today! Always keeping track so that I don't repeat what wear before while try to mismatch everything I have. Since my wardrobe over here has limited stock, I had to crack my head sometimes.

TA-DA-! Today's black top wif the nice hawai-ish flowery two-toned pink skirt with pink earrings as my accessories was put together and they are juz simply pretty! *beam wif proudnezz*

However much kawaii or pretty or sexy (perasan-ness) I see myself in any outfit, I ended up being a clumsy soul which makes me juz the total opposite of eveything I have mentioned. T.T Gawd~ I had to hit myself on one metal part of the "Oto" wifey and I were boarding! Now blue black even green purplish! I don't know! And its damn painful! EEOooouuWWWww!

Reached Ozone (underground destination of the top secret party in which there is free flow of pool game and bowling!), shouted surprise MING, sang "Happy birthday to MING" repeatedly, wish Ming happy birthday, and ya-da ya-da ya-da~ Am going to talk about what I feel are interesting only lar ok?

p/s: missed Germany-Sweden game today! AGRH! 2-0, both goals from 21 years old dude-PODOLSKI. Huhuhu~ Germany.... WeeeHeeeee! They made it through again!

1st event: ke-muhibah-an! Never gotten such huge crowd from batch 17 consisting of friends of different colour as such! Good job Korean! *thumbs up*

2nd event: sotong puji me! when lar those bunch of baboons ever wanna pass a copliment to me? All they ever did was annoy me to tahap max! Mentang-mentang lar im a lesser female.

3rd event:
ANSON DANCED??
ANSON REALLY DANCED!
ANSON REALLY DANCED WITH STYLE!
ANSON REALLY DANCE WITH STYLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR ALONE!
In sort-he again, made his fans oogles and goes "ooo, wahhh~" (including me! LOLZ) but, I didnt oogle, if I cud take a pic of myself, my face wud be captured with frowns and suspicious eyes!) MAN! it was an IMPRESSIVE dance if you have known anson for almost 2 years and him not showing ANY sign at all he cud even move his body along with music! I cant believe he was actually being so modest! Ngiam Choon Jin! Argh! Now u sing on the court, at the pool table, now u even sing on the dance floor! wat else are u hidding! Common! "sai lang" ur skills! Dont give us-especially mel and I heart attack all the time. Gotta be with you for the next 5 years wei! But newayz, realli, credits go to you. *sweat* too bad I was too buzy debating with myself whether I was actually dreaming or drunk watching him moved that I didnt take a pic of him showing off! LOLZ! Peribahasa: diam diam ubi berisi oh~

Slot: shien yee (currently known as Tasik ShienYee-self proclaimed during Dy's pretence golf game, wtf) also danced! not bad not bad! even Steven Tan! PohHock usual lar, perform his break dance. *thuff... showing off! bluek~

4th event: Bowling was fun! Pool became sucky! Wifey was so cute having to learn her first ever bowling lesson! Cuter still when her face had the WORD: APPALLED written across whenever she failed to send the 8 kg ball to the centre of the end of the lane! Gutter! Gutter all the way! Aiya, first time, learning like dat lar. Obviously she got the hang of it pretty fast! almost strike k! Another alcoholic target. sigh~ These ppl owe their liver big time! She was hogging a bottle of HUGE SIZE BEER BOTTLE ALL TO HERSELF!

5th event: Sewdo was extraordinary shy and diam diam today. Usual gua. Hahah! Faster master shuffling wei!

6th event: Went over to Edge around 11.20pm. Curfew at 12.ooam. I was sooo phreaking ecstaci-fied having to see bebe & sujaina and the rest of my fella friends from btch 16 after so so so so so so so long! They have been locking themselves up for 2 weeks due to block exam! Both naveen/navin were behaving really cute too! Nah~ Its juz a normal indication that they have been downing beer for the day instead of water comsumption. Hussain chopped his hair, god noes why. maybe has a new resolution that is to start over again! *ehem*

Alas, I had to ass outta that place with kissy at 5 minutes before 12! (oh, btw u dancing queen, never knew u cud shake ur bootie like dat!, Yummyzz ^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment