Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fee-faa~ Germany

Fee-Faa~ Germany






94 minutes staying cope up in Sharadha's common TV room for the first time- it wasnt just the match between Germany-Polland but it was a battle between Mosquitoes and Sulin too!!!!! By the way, GERMAN rox! Last minute goal from nevuille.

Ok ok, I am just one of "those" girls (as Ndru puts it) who doesnt watch soccer (only rarely-i do for matches Man U-Liverpool or Man U- Arsenal or Man U- Chelsea, man... dont get me wrong, am not a fan of Man U), who knows nothing about football, who doesnt play football and ONLI watches soccer during World Cup. That's beacuse everybody does the same thing,no?

Anywayz, while my eyes followed the direction of the ball being kicked from one corner of the field to the other, my hands were working their way off brushing off mosquitoes in the vicnity. I even brought a repellent with me. (next time i should carry a Shieldtox or the coil!!!) Applied and Was partially concentrating. Halfway through, I gave up my effort trying to be an any-living-creatures-lover!!!! I hunt them down and practically encircled the room to exterminate them. Mosquitoes which cant seem to leave me alone even after I apply repellent, really TICKS ME OFF MAX! ARGHHH!!!! I killed 4 of them! *evil sniggers*

In conjuction of World Cup, people tend to associate everything with football.
"Minum bola, Makan bola and Tidur Bola" OMG~
Thus, I recorded down a few lame nicknames that were displayed by msn:

1)Lester-World Cup? Big enough to let everybody in the world to drink water or not?
2)Nic-Do you see Holland and France flag pg 77 Indibur Singh Neuroanatomy
3)Yuvaraj-Czech it out




No comments:

Post a Comment