Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Nocturnal No More

Nocturnal No More

Apparently,

"Procrastination is a Thief of Time"
&
"Turning Over a New leaf"
&
"Resolution"

never apply for ME! Not for the past me, the present me, nor the future me. Pursuing one of the toughest, longest and sien-est career in the whole wide world! Also "half" battling + working full time getting off the hook by smart-ing my way out! I BADLY NEED DISCIPLINE!

Anyone noticed that I seldom reign the night anymore? I gave in to sleeping so easily, day and night. Im no longer animalised (opp of personified) as WomBat or Owl.

IM A DAMN SWINE OI! Oink~

In such mundane life of a medical student, days pass by in a blink of an eye ya know? Hardly got time to relax. If im not in the lecture hall listening to good old boring "essential" medical bibles or stoning at dead bodies in dissection hall, i would be sitting in front of my laptop exersicing my fingers' muscles (with mountain high of books piling in front of me and papers, notes, files everywhere on my bed, YES MY BED and floor) Everything is everywhere! wondering whether i will go missing in between those junks one day?

*tripple sigh...*

My laziness has reached such critical level that I believe the reaction is IRREVERSIBLE!!! Im so damned and cursed~ It hasnt been like dis-not from day one! I was purfectly fine in 1st block! So, when did the lazy spirits ate their way into me? HOW? A gradual thingy la! It is only natural to detect slow changes wut?... Mua started rotting since Sulin d' Great downfall in block2 (another long interesting episode of life in wonderful India) all the way till

--N--O--W--!
Prolly its juz an excuse but i find my solace by doing so and telling myself this...

Im recovering, Im catching up with the time, Im rediscovering my lost ability, Im regenerating the essence that has drained out of me... Hope it is not too late. *fingers crossed*



No comments:

Post a Comment