Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Today....

Today.....

I almost missed exam at 2pm today!! Deeply in sleep... i was dreaming too but i was awaken with shock that my dream went *poof* along with my consiousness at 1.50pm! -.-" Thanks adik...

Supremo ball. WTH? so many of my batch mates are pulling out?!
So, the question is, Is it because of Unis exam -OR- DATELESS???


Btw, these ppl here are lack of publicity ler...
I see no posters, no intensive peep talk to further encourage participations and i see NO EXCITEMENT!!!!
Blah~ maybe, im too entertainment orientated. But.. but... its one day after block exam and 3 more weeks into Unis onli mah~!
After the hooha that lasted 15 minutes in the lecture hall, my mind travelled back in time to ICPU prom... and... *sigh* paham paham sajelar.... I hate to feel emo k! but my resistance towards this kinda sentiment seems to be extremely vulnerable. Vision blurred from Upadiya's ugly drawing on the board... while that ass's image gained its vividness!

btw, im very discouraged by all the negative feedback from my kawan-kawan seperjuangan...

lastly, i hate the musky atmosphere surrounding the air in my room now... I hate moistured bed sheet, clothes, and smelly damp-y environment. Tempted to blast my air cond but im feeling too cold!

"What am i to do? I hate my mind when it goes wandering in the realm of memories...."

*closes eyelids..... and breathe in cupful of slightly less fresher air, koff-koff-* I STILL HATE the odour!

and i mourn for tao kua too... *sob sob.... waves...* Cheer up dude... theres alwayz skype and msn...onli lack of physical-nesssss.... -.-"








No comments:

Post a Comment