Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A short story of Mini


A short story of Mini...


I juz killed an ant. A black one. A BIG one. In my toilet.





I drowned the poor fella with bubble of Dove's soap. (speaking of which, i thought Dove's product was supposed to be pH neutral?)

I tried wiping it out (letme giv it a name-"Mini"), yeah, wiping Mini out yesterday by attempting to drain out through the hole on the floor (dunno wats it called). It went vanishing after i sloshed a bucket of water. -succesful- I see no trace of tentacles crawling back from the hole. AHA! Sneaky sneaky fella! Woke up today morning and saw it!!!! Relaxing on my red floor tiles!

Ignorance is a bliss. I didnt wanna kill it the 2nd time. (one reason, i still found my love for animals or insects or living creature still intact. Secondly, i feel disgusted! MINI is too huge! i wouldnt wanna imagine how it will look like after I squash it FLAT! i dont want all its internal organs to ooze out and distort it's body. If it was as tiny as those normal annoying red ants with black ass, it would have die-ed long AGO!) Hoping Mini would have understood to pack up and leave my toilet/room asap!

Good enough, I came back from class seeing that I was the only creature in my room. At the back of the head, you wouldnt know how thankful was I. But................

NOooooooo! Mini made its grand show-up when I entered the toilet when nature called! Man! I was furious! Lil did i know it was camping somewhere near the S-bend pipe of the toilet bowl! Ishhh~~~ Fine, I passed the attempt to have it destroyed then. However I woke up at 12am having my beast instinct taken over me!Temptation was too strong for me to anhilhate Mini....

Aih~ who ask you to hang around for too long...? I gave you a few chances yo...

:: Ants partying. Mini looks like one of them... T.T ::


Anywayz, RIP Mini...
I actually feel remorse over it! -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment