Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

a dedication to you~

a dedication to you~

How often do guys winks at you?
In my case, its like the occurance of an eclipse-simply said:
RARE

But today, TODAY - 20th of June 2006, I was blessed with one of the best gift money can't buy... Manipal isn't too bad afterall. A guy (obviously winked at me! OMG! the flicker of second is still so fresh in my memory) *beams*


You know how vulverable I am towards someone's smile?
You know how charming can a guy look when he winks,without overdoin it? (add the sideways smile...*melt* in this case, i think he was doing that too!! OK, i might be hallucinating)

Formula to Sulin's happiness:
the right amount of smile (preferably with dimples)
+
the right angle
+
the right magnitude of winks
=
Sulin FAINTS~


I feel so happy! The feeling of indescribable contentment shall feed my emotions for the rest of today! This is 2nd time in a row i feel so good, another occasion: refer to blog dated
7th of June. Not that the guy is so special in anyway at all. Neither he is my crush (well, maybe i can consider him now one, LOLZ!) ^-^

Anyways, im currently hypnotised by this song:
Ai Shang Yi Ge Bu Hui Jia Di Ren
-my childhood song... very nostalgic~

this song and this 100th post of mine, I dedicate to the person who made my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment