Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dotz.

~Emo~

Who would have thought, I would have gotten a last glance of kong kong...?
Its not the same person, but its more than enough... I get to see someone like him...
So alike... So similar... The feature, the shiny pearl white hair, elongated ear lobes and the sunglasses especially... His dressing somehow reminds me of him too... It struck me real abrupt. ZAP. Once I settled down after entering the lab later than most of my fellow mates...

He was mumuring something on suturing... But my mind wandered off into other realm...
The morning glories... The massaging I used to oblige to do when I was little...(i would have given anything to do that now... yeah..., of coz... anyone would say such a thing... ) Shopping in Sunshine Square... My memories cant locate much of him but I love him just as much nevertheless...

My view was blurry throughout the class, I didn't dare make a sound or move. I was only imagining wat would happen if I cannot contain the overpowering emotional attack... Man, was i worried.

Who would have thought the KFC colonel lookalike would end up looking up like kong-kong?
Ha-Ha

1 comment: