Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If only he knows...

My lips are oedemated, both cheeks are burning hot...,
Eyes can only make out blurry vision of a figure from a centimetre away...

She is such a handsome chiq...

I am shivering, teeth chattering against each other, guts shuddering beneath the supposedly-warm windbreaker and my hyperthermic body temperature. Unsure whether it is the cold breeze or the fear that is sitting on me right at this moment...

Ive never felt such way for over a prehistoric time... Excitement beyond expectation, sensation beyond cloud nine, indescribable euphoria... Things that money can't buy, also no mastercard can settle in a swipe. If only I was a single lingham, it would be perfect. Every piece will fall into the right-est place within the frame.

Her hair smells so good. Minty citrus with touch of eucalyptus... Reminds me of her... But shes on the other side of the universe... Smiles, voice, actions... Everything. Every single bloody aspect make me reminisce of her... Err~ The question is, which hers am I referring to now?

No, I shouldnt have made this meeting... This is an absolute sin... Or is it not...?

I am so fond of her. I like her very much. A friend- as i claimed. But, only I know how things work... We can never be together...

It is not in my dream to see her being hurt... And I have made an agonizing decision to sacrifice you... It is not easy. I lied... to her. But... but... this is LOVE we are talking about~ Arrives and leaves in an instant...

Ain't I the victim too...?

I have the power to deviate its course yet I choose this rocky path.

Unraveling those bushes and saplings along the way. He doesn't realized he has walked over a bright sunflower along his way...

In the end, he will hurt both you and her.

Only Love,
Sue..

No comments:

Post a Comment