Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

...The Junction Of Night and Dawn...

:: a scene from my apartment's balcony. been meaning to put it up, now its the right time ::

There are so much things going on in my head occasionally that I cannot pick on one to concentrate upon... Uneasiness that I thought I have let go..., resurfaced countless time. Issues that are a threat to the tranquility of my soul still keep reverberating along with the remnant of thoughts that jerk harder against my layers of head the more I try to let go...

I! want! to! get! the! ultimate! solution!
I want to reach the main chamber of answer. However, seeing myself fleeing through obstacles of multiple security systems set to reflect my direction towards it and to wall off the THING! I personally find it worse than running in circles in the labyrinth? At the very least then, I wud be moving without fear of what is awaiting me. Because, each steps I take now and then to finally move forward, something or someone will surely *POP* out of nowhere and reprimand me... Why is that?


*sigh*

W...h...y... my dear? WHY? You DO know how I feel for you. Why are you doing this to me? WHY?! (looks like I'm fond of the 2nd last of the 25 alphabets for the day! woots!) After what we have gone through, do you still want to make me suffer. Commonlar.... I dont wanna go through this ALL OVER AGAIN. It is indeed exhausting and exasperating.

"now common, be a GEWWWDDDD boy, *slap buttocks* go somehwere else and play..."

I've been complaining and complaining and complaining about the same old thing. Without fail, I failed again. More contaminated air is pumped into the already full tank. Nah, its not gonna erupt. It will only grow bigger-sideways.

*double sigh*

I'm sensing a feeble weak transduction rising from me. It is disorienting me more than anything right now. The question is, WHO DA HECK triggered the switch?! Damn you, you bloody idiot!

Also, I wish I could blog like normal blogger who bitch about their next door neighbours, makes the jester out of everything, talk about the most eventful event of an event and let every reader who reads my entry laugh their ass off everytime they come to the final fulstop.

Sowie-

But no, I fail in doing that too. Yeah, yeah, I sound like I am being too hard on myself.

Good gracious. Tell me what is wrong with me?!

Sue's Angel: Dearie... it is normal. Hormonal imbalance. It happens over the adolescence year.
Susu: Oh yeah? I dont exactly fall in that group of people anymore, do I? Yo?
Sue's DeviL: Life sucks. So WELCOME to HELL! *cackles away*
Susu: Hrrmmm... Its an idea. Brilliant but not D-A-T bright.

Dots.


4 comments:

  1. Don't submit to conventions! Blog whut u feel like!

    This seems like a very stream-of-consciousnessy sort of writing. Anton Chekhov writes like that...

    Ripped your fab pic, if you dun mind. If you do mind - i'll just deny everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouuwhh~ Cool. U have his site. Will be nice to check it out. ^^,

    And i dun get wat ur last sentence means. A quote or sumtin from someone ie U? -.-

    ANd YES! u met bubble at last eh. Cun chiq right? Hehe. The link aiyo. i duno how to get it lar. -.- find it lar. its sumwhere. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's Anton Chekhov's page;

    Anton's Blog

    fehget bout my last sentence. If you dun understand it, it's probably not important anyway. LoL.

    Yea... 'Bubble's' pretty snippy. Not my kind of ride tho'...

    ReplyDelete