Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Siput Babi or Siput Banana

Siput Babi or Siput Banana?




Ever wonder why sometimes, you wake up in the morning and you are ever ready to hit the journey of the day? And of course, in my case.... errm... it is a rare opportunity to talk about morning dews.

Well..., didnt i mention I only wake up at 12 noon in average daily routine? >.<

Bah~ Studies are getting intense yet the intensity isnt enough for me to gear up my hidden locomotive engine. Unis exam is only 2 weeks and 2 days away...

Sigh...

continued by cheerss!!!

Which means Im only inching nearer to the DAY IM FLYING BACK TO my-country-sweet-country!I'm moving at snail's pace... Time is ticking away like there is never going to be tommorow... Speaking of which....

I was TERRORIZED by a shell-ess snail while I was happily swallowing bananas yesterday. 10 bananas which only cost me Rs10 (or in Ringgit 1) Apart from having to purchase them for such fantastically cheap price, they freaking came along with a freebies - a live snail !!! @.@ Now i know why indians are never good in business...

Tskk tskk tskkk..



:: shell-ess Snail ::

:: sneaky sneaky ar... ::

:: no! look at the person behind! Muahaha! "AHRK?" ::

Man, was i freaked out! Now im having phobia looking at bananas.. Bananas with snail... Snail on bananas. argh, watever lar! -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment