Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Solitary Expedition...

has come to an end.....

So.....

Having to walk alone, sail alone in ocean of dangerous tide, almost losing grip on navigation throughout cloudy menancing weather for months...it is almost 5months if im not mistaken...
A lone traveller I was... *sigh..* well of course.. with a lil help from maps and compass and stars...

After months of personal endurance.... Living along with suppressed anger, annoyance, disatisfaction, and overpowering heartaches... sometimes... mixture with a lil droplets of tears when things seemed hopeless...

Finally! FINALLLAYYYYY!~Streak of sunlight penetrate through layers of black puffy cloud and mist... I began to see people... I feel warm... I sense the presence of love....

I am no longer alone...

I FOUND JUSTICE! YES JOSE!
I FOUND JUSTICE! Yiipeedeedo!~
(to be continue...)

I do not know how to appreciate my heartfelt thanks... but to express it here...
Thank you everyone... especially The Anti KSG... T.T


With Love,
KSG = Killer Sexy Girl =b

No comments:

Post a Comment