Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Supre-moMo "Ball"

Supre-moMo "Ball"



::Owner in her attire::



::accessories::

::back shot::


:: Hercules's mistress. wtf-poser siot leh ::

(no idea why saree reminds me of greek >.<)

:: wifey & I, i love her dress but she doesnt, shes sick in the head ::

::us::


:: class rep- sandwhiched in between two chicks::

(p/s: steven, if u are reading dis- I AM CUTE, KE AI, COMEL, KAWAII k!)


:: mua favourite lecturer-coolest, most sporting india's lecturer! - Dr.Ulas Kamath:: (dun ask me why but he reminds me of panda bear bear)


:: hehe. let the pic does some talkings. do u hear it? *winks*::



:: donkey eng, emo for duno wat reason ::


:: (left to right) Chandan, elegant Gayathri, mua, sparkling taran and coach riew ::



:: Lieutenant Jia Hong and cheeky me- he tot me how to bomb::

(I like the way i look here)

:: navin and I ::

:: zhi ling and I ::


:: sugin with fab abs and none other then me ::



::my sista!!!! ::

:: aint she schweeett...? ::

:: japan taufu (ehem), alicia, mua, gloria and jeremy ::

:: dearest dailou high on liquid (click here) ::


:: dancing queen too! ::

:: another one! ::


:: hrrmmmppphhh, tired adi. Muka mau berak ::

:: roses.... terima kasih class rep yang baik::

(gosh, ur name appear dunno how many times here! u better apreciate it! stop bullying me)

-sewdo, me got no good pics wif u guys. Mia more lar wif the date. sorimase~ however....... i hav a pic on his crooked teeth! =B


No comments:

Post a Comment