Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Susu Stupid & Silly?


Susu Stupid & Silly?

I can't believe I actually was so silly during spotters!?

Well, I HAVE to believe it anyways....
Coz i was being that stupid!

Not only I kind of screwed up my last question(this is no biggie....) , but I believe I screwed up the person before me too...
Im really sorry...
The overwhelming guilt is rumbling within me like mad. Damn, trust me, I've never felt so remorse before.
-_____-"

T____T

Spotters was fine alright. Started off with the 2nd station and I came to the 2nd last station (a rest station) thinking that was my last. There you go... i sat there like a Maharani waiting for lecturers to collect my paper. When I was acknowledge, i think half a min outta the precious, crucial ONE minute given per station was gone. DAMNmyself lar!

That fella before me must be cursing me from head to toe now along with my generations...
I feel horible!
Justkillmelah!!!!!!!!!!!

dejected.. i walked facing the rest of my classmates going in for the test feeling worse then ever, so felt like bursting out when i saw sewdo and dailou's brightly lit face... *head down, strolled back with the least happiness... and here I am typing away*


No comments:

Post a Comment