Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Brasil - que eu estou saindo ( I am Leaving)...

:: Ronaldinho : ARGHHH~~~ Zidane: Clap people! Viva La French!


:: Ronaldo after the defeat...

(my knee ache and i feel weak... i think i need to cut down my fat::




Ole~Ole~Ole~

Brazil bo liao~ HOR?!

Declaration of The End of Wolrd Cup Match for All The Brazillians Fans. *smile*

Im neither a Brazillians not Frenchies supporter but...
(duh~ terlalu the ter-obvious right? Hard core Germany fan!) I have to admit that France put up a great fight as well as reflected a solid defence! Good game!

Such differences having to watch the fine art of passings and dribblings from the experienced team.
I know ive been blogging about bola alot. But since its football season, blog entries also have to accomodate abit la hah!

Anyways, today is the marked END of Samba's Glory! I suppose they sedang bungkus beg balik Hutan Amazon~ And I am estatic!

I mourn abit la. A BIT onli k~!
I am more excited to see Brazil Fans' phantom mimik muka tomorrow.
Am referring to Eng and Nic Ho especially.



"In front of French President Jacques Chirac, France made Brazil look so ordinary -- at times amateurish -- that the yellow-clad Brazilians in the crowd even were whistling at their team late in the match."


Ya ya ya~ Im sure brazil fans' hopes and pride are all crushed and stampered till ashes. Apart from that I am pretty sure too that majority of them are sure to oppose Germany max. Alah~

"Bribe la, Kasi Rasuah la, dis la, dat la..."

I say: watever la! You say everything lor. You ppl also said French 98' cup was a fraud afterall. See wat happens now? Im proud France claimed back what they have been

-or-

"Italy will thrash Germany bad!"

I say: I anti Brazil (more of its fans coz each and everyone of them are too cocky! ish~), and Brazil is out! I AM HAPPY! Nothing more to say~ Plus, who said Germany is lucky? U ppl juz wanna believe thats becoz of luck! Its time to welcome back Germany legendary triumph!


Here are some Quotes and expressions I've noted down:

Mahathir said "we will be back in 2010"
I say: Will BE BACK TO BUNGKUS BEG before final again.

Prakash: YEAH! FRANCE ROCKS! BRAZIL SUCKS!
So far, u support the same team as i am supporting! So, hell ya! u are right!

On the other hand, another favourite was also sent back by Portugal,... The land of Your Queen, Your majesty, Queen Elizabeth. WTH~? Sad sad... such sombre night and unfortunate showcast from Frankfurt, Germany.... Tskk~ tskk~

My poor bro both favourite teams were sent out in one night... Must be hard... PADAN MUKA!

:: I Quit Dude~ MMmmm... T.T ::

(Beckham stepped down as Captain of England but ... *evil grins...

"I am heading towards Marketing Heaven with Major Leaugue Soccer (MLS)" )

If only Beck ham, Oven and Looney were in the game.... Fantastic game too when there were playing 10 against 11.

:: Dumbfounded Rooney! ::

(this refree has got problem throughout the game by distributing cards. XD

Simply flashing Red and Yellow Cards. Dengz.)



:: My Favourite Pic- Beckham and Figo::
FRENCH TOAST, FRENCH LOAF, FRENCH FRIES, FRENCH KISS!

Well, so....

We have Germany, Portugal, Italy, and France as the semifinalists.

WHO WILL LAND THE CUP?



No comments:

Post a Comment