Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

EXAM hor.

EXAM hor.

Right now! Right at this very moment!
NOOOOWWWWW!!!!! -END-

I just want to pack my bag and go home....
*cries*
I want to go back!
I don't want to sit for any stupid useless exams!
I want to see mummy!
I want to laugh all i want in the house and shout - I AM BACK followed by CHEERSs!
I want to fight with my two idiotic bros.
I want to quarell with them!
I want to snatch their new phones!
I want to show them pics! pics! pics!
I want to bring them shopping, watch movies, makan makan!
I want to go Pasar Malam!
I want to taste my mummy's home cook food!
I want to drive around in my cool Kenari!
I want to go see yeye, cimcim, ciekciek, kucheh!
I want to ............

I miss home so badly.

This exam anticipation,
Makes me want to puke looking at papers full of medical facts.

Makes me sick to even think of sitting for those brain racking, faith challenging, blood gushing, gut falling, insanity inducing GRAND IMPORTANT papers!

Coz i sux! And of coz Manipal sux too.

I BET EVERYONE from my batch wants to go back now... At least the normal ones...
Its 3 weeks and 5 days counting.../ 26days.../ 624 hours.../ 37, 440 minutes.../
F-O-R-E-V-E-R

No comments:

Post a Comment