Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sienezz Strike~

Sienezz Strike~

::cute leh? Ppl use EEG, these two kuchis use panties!::

Kuchi #1: pik pok ping ping poo? Pikopiko pong pong~ pang puni peeeee sinchan?
(dude, ur headgear damn funky siot! like sinchan's one?)

Kuchi #2: nenebubu. alekeru kulu kulu mameemoomi.
(nenebubu. i like ur checkers boxers! got larger "lobang"s to store tentacles.)

Wtf, im DAMN SIENZZ!!!!___________________________________
Its pouring rain outside...

Its gloomy... Its suppose to be saddening...

Its suppose to be boring... (it is boring actually, blah~)

BUT IM Overjoyed!!! dunno why!
I am just simply estatic! ^-^


Guess wat? I have been staying in my room-sweet-room for almost a year thinking that the net window (letme call it net-dow) is sealed dead! For all i know, I can actually glide open that!!! OMG! Ezy was bursting out series of mean laughter at me! After she chopped her fingernails, she walked over to the window, at first i tot she was being funny! NO! SHE PUSHED THAT NET-dow TO ONE SIDE! ARGHHH~

all these while, I abandon my attempt to capture nice moon pic cause i can never get any pic beyond the net!

My missing-NS- syndrome is back! I started thinking about johan again..
Aih~





No comments:

Post a Comment