Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

or so it seems...

*dawson creek song melodiusly playing in the background*

I am slightly tipsy. SO? Yeah, I suck in controlling my emotions when i am tipsy. I bring it higher a few notches by expressing a lil it more. Who doesnt? blah!

It ain't pretty! U ARE right Kailash! U are right! Its ugly. Reality is ugly!!! Its SCARS! It makes deep crate within the confidence we cultivated so hard! And make us crumble down in a second. All it needed are the perfect timing, the right entrance, the accurate moment. The point zero to our vulnerability!

Its never happy when u are happy and the rest are sad...
Its also never happy when u are sad and the whole world are rejoicing...
So, the issue now is:
Has the world turned its back against YOU? or rather u have turned ur back against the entire galaxy of living creature..

Life is never fair. (when has it ever been? oh when we get wat we wanted, but how frequent is dat?) thus, we make believe that it is only fair.
Life is shitty. (shits belnged to which animal, i know noe not...) Yet we scrub away the mess and take it as essential fertilizer needed for our future growth.
Life is always the opposite of what we wish for. Coz one, human as we all know truly and very well, NEVER SATISFIED. Secondly, grass is alwayz alwayz alwayz greener, fresher, tastier, lucious on the other side of the field.. Yet, swallowing the bitter truth which miraculously being taken as the medicine... It is alwayz the remedy to the neverending sucky reality...
Life alwayz slam us down HARD! No? Yes! It does!

All it does are to tear us apart let it be studies, love of life, friends, lecturers, families, more or so my PRIDE in my case. I have been beaten down hard! Tough! Right on my brain. My heart. Impact enough to induce concussion and myocardial infarction! I had the shittiest week in my life! YET i sealed my fucking lips up. I restraint myself from the first tear to fall. I remained calm... I SAY nothing at all... I didnt bother blogging! Coz, at that point, i find no solace at all in any such place. All expressive beahviour are just my weakling excuses!

Im sore... I have alwayz been sore... Sore since my 2nd block. Since the day i fell down and never seem to stand up with enough stability. I took my pace. I doubted yet i tried. Hard. beat dat. It was a test too other den the infinity tests ive been sitting for... A test i created for myself. I havent passed. I am yet to score! as a distinction student for the paper about my life. Similar to how an opportunity would come uninvited... This is how all these disability arise... I have no intention to push it away....

NO! Im not fucking tryin to get fucking attentions! I DO? say watvere shits u readers want ! ITS MY FUCKING BLOG! BAN IT!
"i have a boat, her name is Anna, and she bans everything."
I dont wanna sleep and not get up! I dont wanna whine and hope things will get better. I dun wan to depend on the cloud to move away to release the sun beam...

Oh, did i mention dat i never noe wat i want?

But, is it life afterall that is to be blame? maybe yes, maybe not. It is meant to be.., i suppose. At least thats the best settlement to my inner strength...

No one taught me life is to be endured. Everyone says life is an experience. Its all in the mind...

I need the black hole. I am still searching for the ultimate black hole. To discard all my sorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment