Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

MOUrning GLory...


moURning Glory...



I'm totally sick of Physio. -collapse-

Its 6.11am, I didn't sleep... I manage to finish. *pai tin pai tae*
Haha! Fresh air, morning symphony of nature, happiness = money can't buy!
Rain has stopped temporarily after its ferocious commencement since Thursday eve.

I wonder what my fellow friends are doing right now....

Ndru-working his arse off! *sweating emoticon*
Mel-*shrugs* i heard the loud bleeping of alarm clock twice. Might be hers. Keke!
Dy- No response... Living in his world again...
Eng- BET with my life hes asleep now!
Jiahong- "it is over..."
Steven Tan- in slumberland since 4.52am. ASS!
Ryan, Pohhock, Shean Yi- takde reply langsung but they are online...
Me- Blogging and imagining the mentioned names' sleeping position ZZZzzzZzzZ


I miss mummy... Almost two months didnt speak to her adi... Bad Bad Su-lin...
Whole night was thinking about her only... M.U.M.M.Y!!!!!!!!~~~~
"hamitsu la?"
"siau liam lu mah..."
-------------------back to final revision n fingers crossed--------------


ever wonder why Morning Glory is named such...?
eh? i oso dont know... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment