Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wat the HECK! Helluva embarassing encounter!



What would you do if you woke up at 8.53 am when you have class at 9 am and you stay about 5minutes away from the lecture hall?

Let me tell you what I would do. Or rather, what I have done. Today.

Adrenaline RUSH!
Every action was triple the speed I normally perform! Both my housemates were aparently still sleeping soundly, infact one of them is STILL SLEEPING NOW!

After enough knocking/banging/hammering on their doors for several instances, I had no choice but to get out of the house. Scooter was not behaving, as usual. But I managed to get to the Lecture Hall as fast as possible (after multiple pit stops on the way)

Panted myself up 3 flights of stairs, taking 2 at a time (I would have taken 3 if my lower limbs were longer, you know.. >.< ) It was already 9.10 on my hp. And of course, intelligent excuses were hopping about in my brain while I was deciding on which to be presented to the lecturer I was about to face.


*god, I would give you anything if you made the lecturer's GIT on strike at the moment* thought sulin...

Reached the 2nd floor-NO sign of batchmates loitering around. NO sign of sleepy looking late-comers like me which I usually come across.

Well, THAT MEANS only one thing : I AM FREAKING LATE!

Without any second to lose, I sprinted across to the my classroom 2D (if i am not mistaken), peeped inside through the rectangular trasparent window on the door.
Saw a male lecturer, held the handle, took in a deep breath and *abrupt openning of the door*

(Basically, I barged in...)

My vision was still targetted on the lecturer standing on the elevated stage in front. (he wears a neatly trimmed moustache. haha) Trust me, he looked as dazed and perplexed as I was. >.<

Fine! Maybe hes one of the random new lecturer who frequently hibernates in the cabin.

I blurted out "sorry" with the best -I-am-horribly-sorry-and-i-seek-for-your-mercy+ forgiveness-look- I could present. Smiled innocently. And he still didnt make any gesture. -weird-

So, OBVIOUSLY, the next thing you do is, you turn to your supportive classmates to salvage for some stare/acknowledgement/ giggles that show consolation. -Aha-

TO MY heck of a HORROR!
I saw sea of white labcoats and unfamiliar faces staring agog at me. (btw, the class seemed a bit overcrowded) As far as i remember, there is no lab period till after lunch. -i think-

And then I saw Anand-the annoying yet charming talkative emcee, the supposedly superstar of batch 15.

I gasped!
(i remembered this clearly- i gasp while my palm flew to cover my mouth, man that was weird!)

Comprehension hit me like a thunderstruck, no.
I was still rooted at the opening of the classroom. Slowly, the sound of gigglings began to rouse. The intensity of whisperings increased.

My cheeks flushing and burning like I had my drop dead gorgeous crush caught me picking my nose. WTF.

I exchanegd a few more glances with the lecturer and I let go of the door handle.
*door closes*

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
In my heart, I was actually partially cursing myself for not dressing up.Plus my hair looks weird when i looked into the mirror earlier, while brushing my teeth. WTF!

But hey, I cannot help thinking like that k! Afterall, we are talking about the invincible, good looking batch 15 I was dealing with. My senior dei. WARK~!

Man, was I still blur wondering whether today's class has been cancelled or not.

(contemplating the fact that I attended a class that was cancelled last week and being crowned the blurrest class rep of the millenium) *sigh*

Then, the guy attendant came running to me pointing towards the classroom of btch 16. Mohandas was standing right in front of that classroom laughing at my funny action. I bet he saw the whole incident. Adding to my annoyance is that the attendant was also laughing: haha, hehe, hoho, eyore e-yore. *snort*
NOT funny k.DAMN IT!

Guess what, I could still ask mohandas: "This is batch 19, no?" pointing at the door (because i saw another labcoat figure entering the class before making a fool outta myself in front of the entire batch 15. And that labcoat figure was Dr. Mana. KRrrohh~)
What else? I increased his rate of laughter.

Entered the REAL class, said sorry for the second time.
My my hp started blinking.(thank god, my phone was on silent!)

-4 messages unread-

One frm Vino who claims that I looked like I was about to make a sudden announcement.
Anand who called me a drunkard.
Nilesh who thinks it was somehow sexy to enter batch 15 class in such fashionable way.
And Sook Mun - "the blurest person in the morning"

>.<


G-R-E-A-T. What a way to start my day.....





No comments:

Post a Comment