Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

aiya! Rambling!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Happy Nude Year!

Actually right, 2007 has been a sunny year so far! Everything is going as planned. Wonderful unexpected events have been taking place. Not bad ou~
No resolution. Who cares? Fuck it la. I got better things to do!

Firstly, I've gotten around to know my fellow batchmates better. People whom i used to think of as "freak". (i admit) Because I cannot go anywhere near them literally and figuratively.
Cannot lah now? Everyone can sulk oso okay! >.<

I have also taken up sports since I feel like im inflating like hot air balloon. Its a kind of resolution, i think. And so, I am in the bsb team (NOT BACKSTREETBOYS) and volleyball. I am pretty useless actually. Not having to put my height and my built into use for my entire life.

But nothing is ever too late.




Secondly, someone I hated so so so so so so MUCH was screwed with words of prick of thorns and needles by a lecturer during sdl! WOHOO!!!

*laughs*

Ask any of my group mates. I am sure all of them enjoyed the scene! Like fury attack from the Transformer robots' missiles! (btw, the new Trasformer Movie coming out soon!)
If only i could laugh out loud at that crucial moment, I tell u, there will be no tomorrow for my laughter.

*more evilish laughters*

Next, emo-emo objects have been discarded far far far away!

To the furthest-away land!

To be forgotten and rot to frames...

Friends are doing a good job too!
Somehow they managed to throw away the sour prunes and grapes and grow a new one!
Sometimes, we should all start from scratch without feeling afraid of what can and might happen. No one can predict. Plus!! Doesn't miracle happens all the time? But if i have to wait for miracles, then, I'd rather sign up to be a nun and celebate!

Basically, Ive not been let down by this brand new year! Except for the part in which WH4 and sotong took away my beloved "i" alphabet... Just like that... right in front of my eye. *poof*
Gunbound really got be bounded.


Last but not the least something I should share with everyone VIRTUALLY!
I have:

6 bars of Snickers
4 bars of Toblerone
4 packets of M&Ms
2 tubes of Smarties
1 box of Ferrero Roche
20 packets of Mamee
6 boxes of t-drops candies

and...

6 packets of Sunsweet Prunes

to FEED on! ALL BY MYSELF!!!!

+ got Christmas gift from mummy, min and wei didi oso! ^^

krohhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment