Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am confused too.

Dinesh was pissed drunk yesterday. LOLZ.

Andrew wasnt aware of what he was speaking. >.<
He doesnt only smile while hes high, he also stabs people with words. Not me btw.

I was euphoric! But no hot guys as usual. Was hoping someone was there though. LOLZ again!
Slept at 9 am and woke up at 2 pm sucessfully without any trace of hangover.
*pats own head*

Anyways, with quite a number of "happening" incidents in one night, I learnt and picked up a few pointers.
I have finally realised things I refused to acknowledge.
That the power of alcohol is tremendously great.
Some people just do not know how to appreciate things in life until its near gone.
Friendships are mere relationship which doesnt work by one party thinking he/she is being a good friend. (when he/she isnt! damnz!)
Pretence. Facade. are the keys to destruction.

I am sure u know all these. Why am i saying it like it was my own quotation? Bah. Having all these struck me real hard in one night is worth jotting them down...

It hurts... but life is only carved by scars...

And you sometimes do not know who are your true friends anymore...
Someone who is alwayz there for you no matter what happens? It is all bullshittae.
People tend to get occupied and conveniently forget about certain unwritten vows in friendship... Is that one of the reason people wanna get the love of their life? so they somehow secure a friendship along with it? I wonder...

Human are selfish. I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment