Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My name in Japanese....




Onamae wa?

Just a plain Su Lin, I'm known as:
石丸 Ishimaru (round stone) 弓美 Yumi (beautiful bow, as in bow and arrow).

-wtf- How contradictory can this be? Round stone Vs Pointy Arrow!?

With the almighty "-", (Su - Lin) which I prioritize as much as my pride, it becomes:
松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree) 歩 Ayumi (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way).

-see the difference in the meaning a punctuation can made? -
- at least it carries a subtler meaning to my name -

Let's see what becomes of me without the space and "-"
I am still a Matsuo Ayumi!!!! ^^,

With my last name aka Tan:
秋本 Akimoto (autumn book) 歩 Ayumi (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way).

-now where the heck does my tail of a pine tree disappeared?-
OH! i know, the pine tree was chopped down and processed into an autumn book!
WTF! WTF! WTF!


No comments:

Post a Comment