Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tokyo Drift-ed~

I know the most outdated person you can ever find on this planet when it comes to movies.

NO? Try me.

I juz watch Tokyo Drift! Whoosssh-
Man... The show is AWESOME!
And sure it is an adrenaline pumping and tension building movieeeee.

Man, was i rooted on my floor, eyes pinned on the screen watching the hawt Lucas Black sweating his skill in a classic Ford Mustang thrashing that snob DK! *sniggers*
I wish I was beside him having my guts challenged... Thuff~



Regretted not watching it while it was at the top chart. Cant believe im late by 2 years. Lolz!

I love love love love love love their super cars!!!!

Especially Neela's Rx8,

Han's Rx7 *muaks muaks*

and unfortunately D.K's Z350. Dengz.

Here are some other cars featured in Tokyo Drift! ^^

Nissan Fairlady
Nissan Silvia

Mistsubishi Lancer Evo IX

Now, I cant wait to watch Too Fast Too Furious 2. FWT (Fweat=Sweat+wtf)

Oh yeah, I havent watched that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment