Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Diary of "End of Jan 2007"

Am I emotional or what?

Even I can't say for sure myself...
My feelings have been fluctuating like an unstable KLSE graph...
Wait... I gotta trace back to the days I was suppose to blog but ended up not doing so...

24th Jan
Night intensive practice for anual day performance. A bit "kekok" pouring out my expression. >.<

25th Jan
Woke up too early for my sleeping schedule thanks to GB.
March past under the hot morning sun (im getting blacker) and soaked shoes in the flooded kmc greens. Beat Sotong and Andru though. Lolz.

Then off i went to udupi to get cloth for backdrop decoration with gaya kia. Ishkk.
Came back and was supposed to be at Chathiya Hall for the lunch ala prize giving ceremony. I slept through the afternoon... Haha. My name was called >.<

Woke up by 1.30, showered and perfumed my torso. Putt-putt-putt to valley view. Deco time. This time, the sun freaking singed my bulu-bulu roma!! Walao-eh~~~ Eyes oso one line only.

Thanks to those who came and helped out ie: Baveen, Bob, Tan, Thiru, Eng, Syam. Anson came when we were about to finish. Wtf wei.

Near 4.30 we finished the unplanned backdrop. Turned out: not-too-bad. Period. Wark. Rushed to Jun's house. And she did my hair. ONE HOUR I had to sit and bertapa. Result-oso not bad lar. A DIY locks, I shouldnt complain la, hor...?




Then right... was suppose to be in the hall by 6pm! Finished dat time oso 5.30 liao. Then have to take heels from gaya kia. Which i thanked god i took coz one side of my heels went MIA till today! wth again wei!

Came back 5.45 and rushed like hell. Aha~ no doubt i look cun k despite the fact that YES the slit carries an obscene length. I was late btw, trademark adee lar.
Sang on the stage. WOW~ I am pretty satisfied with my own performance on stage this time. For once the sound system didnt screw me up and for once I gained such confidence. WOOTS!

*Hops around in circle throwing confetti*

Congratulations to myself! Additional *pats pats on the head*
Blues as an after party... Had fun. Was tipsy.
Then... that was when things became different...
I have to get used to it, I guessed... Sigh...
-Will post all the pics in the next entry-


26th Jan
Kawat kaki. Another fun thing. ^^
During the stupid band slot, Kongkong zapped into my thoughts. Guess the stupid melody sounded like a bloody funeral song. I wasnt there for him... I didnt send him off... And I miss him... I havent adapted to the idea that when I go back... I will not see him anymore... No... i will not... It will not be the same anymore u know prony...

::posers posing::

::sangat panas::


::pic pic::

::LOOK at Ho's (rapist face) and sotong's expression (walaoeh) ::


:: the flower car. tell me it doesnt look like the funeral car. Only thing missing is the potrait infront::



::kirip, kirip, kirip, kanan kirip.. tomp tomp tomp~! ::

:: semangat adee, near the guest of honour, but in the end oso screwed up::
:: concentrate on ming! caught in action::


:: group pic::

No comments:

Post a Comment