Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Euthopia!

Euthopia!





WOHHOO!!!! I FEEL DAMN GOOD NOW! I FEEL DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN GOOD! AND I DUN FREAKING care if the world split into two right now! As long as i am alive and everyone else is... thufff~ (err... den it matters afterall.. but dats not the point! )

The best thing in life is dealing with what I treasure! Wat i believe! and its BETTER den best if someone else thinks just like ME! or at least approved of wat i have to say!

Who cares about commitment!? Right now i dun! maybe a few minutes later i do. BUT its wat i feel dat matters now!
Anyways, just wanted to take this opportunity to say I LOVE U BEBE!!!!!!!!!
We fight like theres no end to everything yet we can yap grandma's stories (grinsss~~~~) for freaking 2 hrs and that would have continued if we werent having time constraint. =)
*winks winks*

I never knew I have missed out so much of impressive changes in u! And learning so much about us in 2 hrs??? LAUGH OUT DAMN LOUD! *Biggg Bigg HUGSZZZZ*

KUDDOS for the both of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment