Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Beyond comprehension.. Is dis wat life is all about..?

Beyond comprehension.. Is dis wat life is all about..?


I see.... I feel... I hear... I sense... I believe... Then I question... And i doubt....

Sometimes...when ur pal seemed disturbed, will it ever affect you? Telling you that he just doesn't seem to have a pleasant intuition... Thus u start pondering, you fall straight into a loop of questionaire till you get a justified answer to suite your thoughts or plaster the leakage of principle which happened over a tick of second...

I have questioned myself before... Not once, not twice, not millions of time... but the rare moment that struck me hard from time to time is sufficient to replenish the need to want to know the life after death...? purpose of life...? who are we...? why us? destiny? karma? how far our galaxy extends...? why is bermuda traingle behaving this way...?

and this will persist onto rather silly thoughts, wild imaginations that i cant seem to comprehend... are there giants somewhere else in the galaxy? is our milky way juz a dust particle of another world? and dat another world is just a minute sand together with zillions of the same worlds within more internal worlds collectively form a whole new larger world? wat da fuck???

HAHAHAH! I KNOW it. People who want to try understand and outsmart the limited explanation by creating theories (which i am referring to myself indirectly) are just finding for problem. In cantonese: taak han mou si chou, kau si. Direct translation: too free nothing to do, find for problem. I have answer to all the unexplainable phenomena.... HOW?

Just by being plain dumb. Believe in paradoxes.... (again, wat is beliefs...? a channel to seek for solace~)

"Life is simple yet complicated"

Needless to unearth mystery of the world... mystery of life... leading a life which u are contended should be the key to happiness... ITS MY LIFE! and i direct it! i paint my own path and passages of life... DO wat i want today! (i shall make no comment about not regretting it thou) And do NOT give two fucks about people whom trampled upon your esteem. but then again.. without those ppl, u wouldnt noe wat is pride then. without ppl who made u sad.. u woludnt noe wat happiness really is...

Conclusion: it alwayz comes back to one thing: Yin & Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment