Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Deprived~"Pisces" Vs. Leo (pun-intended)

Deprived~"Pisces" Vs. Leo (pun-intended)

YEAP! First Malpey. Now this! I cant believe it! I CANT!

DEPRIVED! YES i am! DOH~ Having to wake up after sleeping off in a throbing headache and directly being enlightened with the news that U are YET again being ticked off or rather forgotten or left out or watever shit u call it, isnt at all that pleasant...IN fact it was shitty! maybe, i wasnt even included in the list.


Being labelled SHOPAholic when all i did was last minute shop for ANUAL NIGHT attire, bangles for ANNUAL NIGHT and tika or ANNUAL NIGHT dinner! Thfff~ Very REASONABLE indeed. So, i wudnt be surprised if someone call me a shopping freak and a shopping obessed when i run my normal megasale shopping in a proper mall next time!

What am i asking for? At least an sms would have done the magic! At least i know you(plural,referring to all) care to inform EVENTHOUGH you noe i am a freaking pig that fail to get up once i knock out. At least i dont feel so left out when i get to know that u actually send a msg telling me u guys are off to ur happily-originally-suposedly-cancelled dinner at udupi!

I didnt say I wasnt interested! WATS wif the assumption and presumption wanabe suddenly? How can u guys assume that i will not be interested for a good dinner? How can u presume that I AM not into things like dis?! JUz becoz and all in the name of blame on the AssumPTION of i was in udupi like for half a day walking under the hot sun finding for proper last minute ANNUAL DINNER ATTIRE! When everyone has got their stuff sewn or at least has sent it to the taylors! Hearing them brag about this sari, and dat suite and bla bla bla...And wHen i said i have Zero (mind me, I seriously and completely have zero proper costume to wear if i were not to go to UDUPI today!!!!) As it is, I feel so unwanted and inexhilarated about going to the annual dinner. all thanks to the so-not-sporting friends! Now, i am gonna show dem. however i will show. Will think about dis later! damn it! As far as i am concern, i didnt say NO for an answer about the dinner. I even checked my conversation history to see whether i might have implied it off handedly, BUT NO, i didnt!

Back to the whole mess! Me being the middle person, yes, and someone who alwayz try to please both parties, i definitely do feel bad if i dun attend a birthday bash i was called to. Of course i would have gladly gone there alone if i was the onli one invited and NOT being told to pass the msg to ppl "AROUND" me. I would gladly went there myself and feel less bad for forcing it down ppl's throat about attending the thing! Sometimes, u juz have to be obliged to things. Sacrificing sometimes wont do any harm! at least show ur dumb face and pretend to be happy. Think of it dis way, wont u want more ppl to come if u are being surprised? Its juz the feel and adding on to the atmosphere afterall. Probably my presence here might be insignificant at all cost but I do noe, it does make A difference. It is the the PR. Though I noe some ppl juz dun give two fucks about the amount of ppl and onli care about the quality of ppl presence. So wat? That is juz U! I CARE! and i noe how it feels like! For god sake, wat do u expect? u want it ur way, have it ur way? den dont fear of being an outcast. why fear for something u dun belif in??? U want something, U dun juz get it! U earn it! Its alwayz the law of society. Wanna make a difference? Then use a way where everyone is capable of accepting it! changes comes slowly, not abruptly.

Good enough, im freaking hungry now after a whole stretch of being angry and looking at my sullen in the mirror! God, i was deprived! Now, i just gotta learn to be a loner and feed on my own miserable thoughts. Yeap, shoot me! I quinch my thirst for attention by gambling by own shower of joy! Being pleasant can be annoying sumtimes, but the pay off in my view is more than i can ask for. Because, these are the things I set for myself in life. And i alwayz ended up getting the things i've wanted. So, am dead or wat that i am stuck in between layers of relationship coercion and being the me, my friends would have expected? Sorry, my way is no way if u cant seem to look and at least try to understand how my way works.

But whatever it is, there is NO excuse for temporarily disregarding the feelings of a fren, underestimating the impact a leftout friend might feel , overlook the need of friend to share and enjoy, and most importantly ASSUME AND PRESUME. Especially when u are NOT dealing wif Hi-Bye frieds or friend u are reluctant to attned a birthday bash for! Just put urself in my shoe.

1 comment:

  1. relax lar hor.i've been there too what.i noe the feeling sucks. but that life.i dont want anything to happen between both of u.hope the 7even of us can meet again ya.take care.

    ReplyDelete