Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

will mirror ever show me my IMPERFECTIONS?

yo! bloggie. my third entry here.. has been awhile since i last updated. frankly speaking, i dun feel quite comfortable pouring my heart out here. it make me feel kinda insecure. probably dis is new to me. and i was used to blog-city all this while. though not as attractive, colourful and obviously plain but, it is dis sumtin i have cultivated between my blog page and i back there that i cannot explain. weird? letme put it dis way... think ive bonded pretty well wif blog-city. LOLZ!

yumyum.. i juz popped a toblerone in my mouth... choc like dis is heaven... especially dark choclates...

i have been relatively sleeping at weird hours for the pass three weeks. and now its becoming a habit. i wonder wats gonna hapen to me when i start working. another matter that recently caught my attention is time-awareness. hrmm.. a real lesson to be learnt after the incident of almost missing my bus to penang. A matter of seconds really can change everything including kena blasting and firing from chris. thanks for the heroic act on holding back the bus driver. pheww... everyone muz be cursing me! Chris, especially. he wuz really on the verge of screaming his head off and almost end up cursing my whole entire generation-from my great great grandparents till my great great great grandchildren. (maybe he has done it discreetly... who noes...) anywayz,all i noe wuz, i felt horible+terrible+vegetable WTH?? settled down whilst swallowing my guilts to catch my breath after 5 minutes sprint. It was a matter of life and death man dat time. plus, i took a plunge on the wrong direction after i got down from the train. Crap! i wuz oredi late for 10minutes den... however, the unusually good natured chris cud still manage to offer me a piece of pathetic facial tissue to wipe away all my cold sweats. man! i wuz almost near to tears. coz i felt damn phreaking silly and useless. how can i fail myself in time management?

next headache dat adds on to my ever lengthy list of ridicule is: I JUZ REALISED I AM also AN IMPATIENCE DUMBASS! what the hell is wrong wif me? do i have to say everything without thinking and shoot it like laser? goodnes! cant i be calm at certain situation???? urghh! i really really hate myself for being such idioT! im such pure high breed stupid-brainless psycho! sulin... next time, let the other person finish wat he/she has got to say first. dont rush into things.. dun... ever ever jump to conclusion. SEE NOW U ARE REGRETTING IT, arent u?
sulin says "yes, i sure do". *sob.. sob...

babi jahanam! my manipal application is really killing me wif anticipation! Is dis wat a future medical student sud undergo in the process to obtain PHD-permanent head damage? to prove dat im more determine and strong witted? blardy fools. almost all my frens have gotten the interview letter but in dis case not me! ive called and inquire about my letter. acording to dem, they hav posted it out but how do u expect me to survive peacefully without the black and white document??? ARGHHH!!!!! i swear to god that if i dont get into manipal by dis september intake. I AM SAYING BON VOYAGE, au REVOIR, SAYONARA, JAI JIAN, BYBYE, TATA, SELAMAT TINGGAL to medicine. why bother? afterall, its not my real dream! not dat i will die or i will fail in life without a doctor cert! i can still be succesful in any other industry and field! (of course not law or business) Dis is what i call destiny. let the fate decide and my heart to support. i have stated my conditions. and let the game begin!!! Gamble and Risk!

mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all...........

Onli Love,
Su-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment