Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, July 22, 2005

wats goes around, comes around, wat goes up must come down... KARMA. KAMA.WTH!

Whoa... ive got so much of things to share coz alot have been happening in my life lately. And that wuz since monday. and today its wednesday (ok, like duh right) *eyes rolling*

So, today i am gonna blog, just, exactly, precisely like most of our fella bloggers do. The killer itinery self explanatory and expressionless (i hope i can manage) essay. WTH!
( and so i wrote as much as dis two pathetic paragraph yesterday but i failed to finish it. not even 1/4 of wat i wanna say)

anywayz, ive got a whole different feeling today and i feel like blogging sumtin else today! here goes as a summary of wat i wuz suppose to elaborate yesterday:

MONDAY- nuting special on monday. except dat i learnt about errmmm... amanda and dave. quite a bit of a shock..... nevermind, im staying out of dis matter. thou im pissed!(its eesm now they broke up) ASSHOLE SHYT FACES!

TUESDAY- anson and me... well, we are on talking terms after one month plus of cold war and utter silence... im glad. im really glad. and im happy. i never thought he wud have said sorry. wuz expecting this to last longer... hehehhe... anywayz, if u are reading dis, i really wanna tel u im extremely sorry too and i wanna thank u too! actualy u are a really nice fella. my fault lar, my pride and ego too mar....

WEDNESDAY- BOMB of the week! I SAW VINCE in flesh! omg. i cudnt belif my luck! i spoke to him and well, i think i felt foolish! I held up my guts, and walked towards him, conversation went suntin like dis:
#sulin: urrmm.. hi. u are vince right. (a bit the DUH!!!!!~~~)
#Vince: *smilling... *Awwww~ *MELT* yeah
#sulin: nice to meet u *looking astounded and prolly foolish and high posibility flushed, bright red. as red as TOMATO. I KNEW I WUZ BLUSHING!!!!!!
#vince: oh yeah, nice to meet u too. (hand shake)
#sulin: ur songs are nice.
#vince: ghee.. thanks. wait for my second album. its coming
#sulin: when is it (tryin my level best to sound as a matter of factly)
#vince: mid august. *smile
#sulin: ok, thanks once again and (I MUZ HAVE THE DMANEST AND SILLIEST SMILE PLASTERED ON MY FACE) *damn it
--------exit---------- (after a few minutes, i tot to myself, hes juz right there and how can i not i wana take his autograph) wuz blabbering wif my collegue they told me to went my ass there now and no regrets! so, well, i wore a thick face and walked back there feeling worse den ever and cheek were obviously heating up once again......

#sulin: (sounding dumb) urrmm.. since im seeing u here, mite as well i get ur autograph. *hand him a pacific insurance notebook. (kekeke..aint it good working as product demonstrator, i get all the tools during emergency)
#vince: oh alright, wats ur name?
#sulin: sulin. s-u-'-'-l-i-n (the silly and dumb struck were eating more and more into my stomache feeling it being scrunched up as the second ticked , felt damn empty and hollow)*look at his bro, is dis ur bro?
#vince: (signing looked up) yeah, my bro, daniel.
#sulin: oh hi. (seemingly stoopid. worse den a spastikated child)
-------finsih signing--------- i said thanks once again and walked away. never to turn back. GOSH. dat wuz one of the most embarassing things ive ever done in my entire life. anwayz, the point is i saw him and i spoke to him thou my fren can be dumber den me not to offer me his camera! FABIAN! U OWE ME ONE!!!! I WUZ over the moon... swept off my feet... above cloud 999,999!

THURSDAY (TODAY):

ok, best medicine for anticipation on medical school acpetance IS TO GET A Y-E-S letter from THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! im officially a manipal student. okok, not too fast. soon to be but still! YAY! not Dr. Tan but Dr. Su-lin. REMEMBER DIS! ok, wuz hyper few hrs bcak. started calling shereen's mum and dad and i think i almost killed them by blasting their eardrum. den excitedly aproaching almost everyone on msn and shout to dem about the GOOD NEWS! anson called after i smsed. lolzzz. HES IN TOO! guess, i'll see ya there dude! lolzzzz. now dat we have settle the war. better dun initiate another one.

chris juz called. He FINALLY CONFESSED. i wuz speechless... happy for him and at the same time...im sad for myself. i lose to him in one of our random bet. (think he mite not even remember dis) great! he has done it. wow.... he must have mustered up unimaginable courage to do dat. i soo look high on him... GOSH! DAMN IT! watever. and well... it seems.. dave and amanda broke up... WTF MAN!

next, chris had to do dis lar:

Chris: when are u leaving? gimme the date, day and time. i come send u off.
exhilarated i answered: 9th or 10th of sept.

and a few seconds right after dat. i almost tot i wuz electrocuted.... it struck me at last! ok, i have onli one month left here................. and dats all? leaving almost everyone behind. and yeah... thanks for the emoes... i started tearing. and he wuz still hyperly babling away since he wuz damn happe and he got the feedback he wanted. glad it is mutual for him. den, i realised dat in a month time, he wudnt be able to call me and bable like dat anymore. even if it is anoying curently... the babling part onli. lolzzzzz! and oh yeah.. i have one unfinish business. sud i or sud i not. the chance of clearing up the dark polutted scene of the scene is almost as imposible as getting into imu. wth!

FRIDAY: i wonder wat is in store for me.

Tengkiu tengkiu~
probably the most straight forward blog ive ever posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment