Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

DooFus..

Aha! It is such a pleasant feeling to be able to blog again. Of course I am not sitting in front of my own dearest monitor which never fail to burden me with endless predicament. Showering me not with joy but misery...

This time around, thanks to the extreme release of huge number of spywares and adwares roaming non-blindly within the broadband dimension. Therefore ever-so-ready to hit on unprepared computer owners alike me. Fucked up hackers and malicious codes!! So, my piece of advice: Arm yourself with the spyware anti-s, combaters, cyber doctors before this precious procession of urs get sooo freaking screwed, just like mine too.

CSI (cyber scene investigation) report:

-Victim: Tan Su-Lin
-Date: 24th July 05
-Post Mortem:
1. Cause of Corruption: unknown spywares
2.Mechanism of Corruption: multiple pop-ups, installation of 6 unapproved softwares, frequent freezes
3.Manner of Corruption: infection
4.Symptoms: a total of 56 random pop-ups in the period of 3 hours, took u phreaking 10 minutes to maximize and minimize a damn window, speed of the system decreases till it makes u wonder whether ur 96 grandaunt who suffers osteoporosis and knee arthritis can outrun it
5.Victim's State of Sentiment: Raging rage and Pissing pissed. What more with an insensitive human refusing to listen to ur explanation in between the ruckus! I was there tryin to sort things right and there i wuz being blamed and being stabbed with words. In addition to that, I wuz pretty battered down due to 10 hrs of work. Wat the hell man?

Anywayz, this is a lesson to be learnt. Abide the sudden splitting migraine I encountered, there were a few refreshing and promising news. YAY! I played pool with fish the next day and I 'tapau' him in a game! I am improving! I am! I am! I have grasped the art of hitting the balls. Now that is left to worry is the accuracy. And guess what, I just simply love the clicking sound when two balls hit each other head on. =) So, am going down to subang tomoro to polish up my skill before shirley comes back and my job starts again. I pray india does provide pool game. It cant be that bad rite? *grumbles...

Hehehe... bebe wuz crowned Miss Supremo and Miss Popular if im not mistaken. The news didnt came out to me the right way but what the heck? I cant wait to feast my sight with all the photos she has taken within her 6 months in india. Hohoho! Friday is the day! YIPEE!

Only Love,
tan tan... (Kunalan's Resident)

No comments:

Post a Comment