Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

aura of anger...

IM FREAKING PISSED! why is my aunt alwayz breathing down my neck about financial status??? LIKE I DUN NOE !!!!!!!

I FREAKING NOE LAR! I NOE MEDICINE IS A DAMN EXPENSIVE COURSE AND IT MIGHT TAKE MY DAD'S whole life liability!!!!!! WAT ELSE U WAN ME TO DO????? CHANGE in CARREEERR??????????? I want my dad to tell me myself dat he cant support me! NOT U! I NOE U ARE WORRIED. I AM FREAKING WORRIED TOO! and now im ANGRY as well! Gimme a break lar!

U always want me to go back to form 6 and live a pathetic life in school unifrom and den try for local UNI right???? u wan me to do dat next year??? or u wan me to go russia and risk my freakin life whilst all the bombing and terrorist attacks are on-going?? OR FREAKING LET ME be raped by one psychotic there! or being murdered! maybe not, letme study there and wait patiently for the ASSHOLE GOVERNNMENT to declare the UNI im in isnt rocognised anymore. OR FREEZE myself to DEATH in such climate!

INDONESIA????? get education is any lousy univerity and YEAH! BINGO! I 'll BE ONE LOUSY DOCTOR TOO! WATS THE POINT?

IMU??? I MUZ BE DREAMING if i ever thought of entrering there. THE REQUIREMENT IS FUCKING HIGH! who can obtain a blardy average of 95% and above in CPU??? Think Cpu is easy?? try it urself and u wil noe wat is TORTURE AND CRUCIFY! everyone thinks CPU is one helluva easy peasy kacang panjang's course compared to SAM and A-levels. YEAH. all the universities (especially IMU) look down on CPU, dun they????? wth man? so wat, if the strategy of teaching students are based interactively??? does dat make us -the GRADUATES from CPU any lesser??????

oh yeah, theres alwayz PMC! MY ARSE! DIS WILL STRAIGHT AWAY lead my dad to hell! free ticx there!

everybody... im trying here too. *SIGH! SIGH! SIGH!* that is why i choose to work part time so dat i will be able to earn some money and get a notebook and at least reduce my dad's burden..... BLAME me dat i cant get scholarship lar! IT IS ALL MY BLARDY FAULT NOW RIGHT?????????????? everyone JUZ FUCK OFF! FREAKING FUCK OFF LAR! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.............................hypertension and high blood pressure are having the joy of the day............................................... i lose it again.

4 comments:

  1. lol, lucky i save up the msg eheh!

    ***WARNING!! OUTDATED***
    Wah! didn't know you are so. vulgar want!!! menakutkan! =P

    Ignore others la! Just do what you are suppose to do. Prepare well for your INTERVIEW k, especially your Indian accent ;) Need to polish up! I'm doing part-time teacher, can teach you some Indian accent! Very affordable!
    Just move on, things will get right as you move! :)

    I've gotta go now! Is Friday night! old man needs to paaaaaaaaaaarty see you Su-Lin/SueLynn. Take care of yourself, don't get angry easily. SKII can't help you much if you blow off so often.

    Cheers
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. arggghhhh ! the comment has been fine... only that i had ">" and "<" in the msg that's why it didn't let me post! shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry lar. medicine IS the thing for u. im sure. plus u'll make a good doctor =) and i can get free MCs from u next time hehehhe

    ReplyDelete