Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

non-final fantasies

WOooHOoooo~ AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.......................... [pin-drop silence]

I guess this happens when someone rot, vegetate and stone too much at home. I start having fantasies. Imaginations gone wild. Dreams of the unreachable. For all i know, I will never shout and cherish for my victory in that matter and yet i enjoy every seconds of deep thinking while travelling in routes of possiblities upon my very own thoughts...

Alot of ppl might come up to me and shoot question like: dun u have any other better things to do? or isnt it a waste of time?

Whatever it is, im proud. Because in a time like this, I actually get to spend time and put a full use in my creativity and inovativity. It seems like ages ago since the last time I get to feel like this. In another words, back to childhood, where u pretend u are a teacher with a kiddo table measured 40cm x 30cm, and mr teddy bear and barbie dolls, power ranger toys with a broken arm and worse of all ur 2 years old bro being ur students....

Or a doctor well equipped with fake syringe (mechanical pencil) , torchlights, tablets/capsules aka smarties or m&m, plaster, bandage (hankies) and stethoscope.WHOA!

Or probably an outstanding chef who manage a dish within minutes of throwing in pieces of legos and alphabets sponge, jigsaw puzzle and imaginary oil, ketchup, water from containers and tupawares... what the heck?

Since im so cooped up in at home... I manage to channel my boredom and replace them with what I call temporary entertainment (mind me, these will eventually lead me to boredom soon) ie: TV! and playstation. Im known for the ability to eat, sleep and shyt in front of my monitor and high anti-resistance to get offline. So, to actually spend time with the dummy box and game box is a success. *mumbles* (They are still another technology mechanisms after all.. why cant I end up wif a gud book and a cuppa of coffe? or take up sports! wat about the swimming plan I was working on??? ) AHAHHAHA! well, books: too expensive and swimming: too tiring and too much of traveling. But hey! harry potter is coming! is coming! and there is this book out there that has captured my heart for quite sometime. It is juz the matter of time im gonna be the owner this book! THE UNDOMESTIC GODDESS by Sophie Kinsella! MAN i gotta read dis!

Been a CSI freak recently, I have been tracking down all the possible showcase ranging from CSI Las Vegas, New York and of course CSI Miami! Watching these criminologists solve homicide cases whose expertise fall in different categories makes me wanna walk in their shoe for the rest of my life. Forensic science is not a bad idea afterall if the job looks exactly like it is shown on those series! Dramatically challenging, putting my life at stake, critical thinking that can possibly crack my skull up, looking suave in heels, suite and goggles. Except the rubber gloves. Smell horrible thus may lead to nausea. PLUS ITS A REAL ENEMY TOWARDS my skin!!!!!!! especially my palms! i used to love The X-Files due to all these attractions. Awww~ mulder i still love ya! hehehe...

And oh yeah, i used to want to be an archeologist. You know....., like Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and Angelina Jolie as Lara Craft. *sigh... now i know why movies can spoil a child's mind and possibly destroy their future. WHY? coz those movies can even pollute a mind of a young adult like ME! Probably im still an imature soul wearing the skin of a soon-to-be 19 years old. Last time this was due to the effect of reading books like famous five and nancy drew. ^.^ But frankly speaking, i love adventures and travelling.

I do not know what is the main purpose of blogging this entry. I think it diverted from the original inspiration. I wanted to touch more on my feeling but.. I end up describing my childhood dreams... I think my main objective of blogging has been altered after knowing my blog page is easily accessible by quite alot of ppl. Maybe it is time to change my address again... I cant seem to blog about my feelings anymore. Well, i cud be wrong. i havent built up enough sentiments and emotions yet. anywayz, ff7 and CSI is my boredom elixir currently.

Only Love,
sulin tan (5.20am)

No comments:

Post a Comment