Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

unanswered questions...

I accidentally allowed emotions triumph over my tower of defence...
Defence lost 0-1 to emotions... 
pffft...

Perhaps...
trickling tears is the best remedy for the painful ignorance i have succumbed to...
It pains me... 
when i reminisce 
every single time...

where have those moments disappeared?
why life has to be so challenging?
why cant i be satisfied with what i have?
why do i have to do this to him, myself and us? 

I am still waiting for that very one day to arrive and slap me real hard on the face
Will i be too vulnerable then?
Or have i bought enough time then to be able to withstand the impact? 

No comments:

Post a Comment