Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

How does it feels like being accused?
Oh let's see!
It feels like crap!

It feels like i have being blacklisted. I am going to be stuck with that label forever.
What more? Especially when that is coming from people i care about..
I was literally flabbergasted...
I couldn't even defend myself...
I feel so weak...
I feel like some stupid useless girl.
All because of what i have done in the past?
I don't deserve a new life?
NO?

And all because he was so sure of what he feels!?
Wooooowoooooo. Slow down dude.
You are in my life for a couple of weeks and you act as though you have known me for freaking 20years.
Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment