Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

susu's quote of the day =)



Serena: I don't mean to take you for granted. It's just, if we're being completely honest...

Dan: We are.

Serena: I think that maybe sometimes I test you. You know, I keep thinking that if things get too hard you'll give up on me. But you never do.

Dan: And I never will. If you really need me, ever, I am there. But i think there's a reason you didn't insist i come with you over the break..

Serena: and the same reason why u didn't make me stay...

(gossip girl s04e12) 


Sometimes..., 
we all choose to pass the baton and move onto someone else.
We tip-toed out of our comfort zone knowing very well what predicaments are in store for us.  
For...,insecurities, doubts and heartaches are the elements that make our existence feels tangible and substantial...
Also constantly reminding us that we are still on par with this game called... LIFE. 

we may surprise ourselves as we face the future,
or be surprise when cleaning up the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment