Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Carpe Diem...

multiple rainbows and one bright sunshine after the torrential rain...
=)
that is what i would like to describe 29th of December...

apart from it being...
very beautiful...,
and very peaceful...,
it was also a very heartfelt, genuine and sincere moment of my life...

*giggles*
definitely not the usual roller coaster rides...
there were positive absence of increasing pulses, flushes nor the occasional adrenaline rushes...
like how we usually storm through the railings with sharp intake of breath at every downhill roll!

this time,
it felt as though we were trapped in a time warp...
as if we were lying down side by side on a little dinghy...
in the middle of a moonlit lake...
hands clasped...
starring blankly into the starry night
hearing nothing but the sound of nature
as the breeze scuffled in between the leaves and as the ripples of water hit the shore...
alternating with echoes of our talks and giggles,
other times bursts of laughters ensued...

we stole glances at one another occasionally
but somehow we shy-ed ourselves away after a few seconds...
that carved a smile not only on my lips but also in my heart...
it was a few perfect moments...
that i will treasure till the last breathe of my life... =)

i cannot describe the calmness that surrounds me anymore than i can express...
the rest of the details are probably food for my soul
that resides snugly within me
to keep me safe, warm and protected...

watching the future makes me forget my past...
i feel so happy and liberated...
i see colours everywhere...

but that being said....
things like these will not last...
one day, they will leave me again...

life is a bitch
don't we all already know it damn well...?

and so, as he puts it,
"we can only pursue happiness
but we can never grasp it, hold on to it and make it ours, forever..."

i say: "Carpe diem!"

No comments:

Post a Comment