Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*churns churns churns*

My feelings are so volatile...!

Each passing moments, i actually feel a sharp turn of attachments towards things around me.
I only have 24 hours in a day. I used to sleep 12-14 hours previously.
Recently i can only maintain a 6-8hours sleep.
Hence, i have too much of time to kill whilst having no purpose of life. Pfffftt!

Ever wonder how it feels like stepping into a washing machine as it tumbles and spins?
Maybe, the sensation of moving at the speed of other machines might force an absolute desire to stand out as it get detached from the pile of uncertainty... FLASHING the RED warning sign.

It does sound like a cool idea getting thrown around upside down and left side right in there.
At the same time allow my brains get shaken up a bit.
Currently i feel so filthy that i need a good wash.

I want to go whirling... and whirling... and whirling... and whirling... and forget about the whole world....

No comments:

Post a Comment