Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

in search of herself...

Is this THE feeling when people talk about calm before the storm?

For I am feeling exceptionally tranquil at this moment...
Maybe it is the song... =)
Joseph Vincent & Jason Chen's voice serenading my thoughts...
Hold my hand is as brilliant as their last cover : Just a dream~
Been replaying their song since 2 hours ago. Hehe...
Plus, the weather is perfect...

These 2 weeks have been very emotionally exhausting weeks for me..
Too many things running through my mind.
Brain cells also hangus already i think. -.-
Sleepless nights, early awakenings...
It definitely does not sound like my normal self...

Truth is, i learnt quite a bit about my inner self...
In fact i was quite shocked when i realised how unhappy i have been inside...
How i have been lying to myself...
For the longest time, i pretended to no one but me, myself...
It was an awful feeling...
Especially if one is unaware about her ownself... sigh...
Very scary indeed...
Not very sure if i am lucky that i found myself in time looking all battered up and at the verge of losing grip...
I am guessing the time has arrived for me to take off that very mask that hid my true self...
and address the issues i have at hands...

So, I hope Christmas will be magical this year...
But a hope can only can only serve us that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment