Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

(self) Discovery Channel

I made 2 self discoveries yesterday night!

1. I am effing mad! One fucking mad woman.

2. I turned maroon LITERALLY after drinking! Like the typical chinaboys/girls! Oh-Em-Geee! That is soooo not proud a change to be having. It might look cute to turn red but i freaking don't want it! Looks alcohol intolerable! In another word - WEAK
People who has been drinking with me would have noticed this change too! I was never like this. NEVER!!! RawR!
Now the best part about this discovery is, ONLY my tanned skin turned maroon. The strip of original fair skin looked perfectly normal. What have i done to my skin? =(((
*sigh...*


No comments:

Post a Comment