Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

my beloved...

Coconut, my beloved puppy passed away. I was really attached to her. Eventhough it was probably a one sided thing... *sigh*

She was about 2months old... A cute cuddly and pretty dog she was. Would have grown up looking really dashing as a mongrel. Like her mother.

:: one night before the misfortune...coconut and biscuit- LOOK! LOOK! She was resting on her mum...How adorable! ::

I miss her...
I miss the way she would scurry to me when i brought her some tit-bits ie: tiger biscuits and goodlife milk...
I miss the way she sniffled my toes and rounded my feet aimlessly when i stood still.
and I miss the way she *cabut* when i tried to scare her...

I miss those moments when I came down and hang around her and her siblings after long hours of head racking studying hours.

:: the 3 of them sleeping soundly in the basket they were stuffed in while we did some monsoon-cleaning ::

Now, only the memories of her and her siblings are left.

She was knocked down by a car... Still a baby, an innocent one. She wasn't aware of the danger of moving vehicle. *cries...* It must have been really an agony.

Peanut, a brown one which looks like the mother and Donut, a darker male were both kidnapped few days before the appalling incident happened...

:: donut ::

:: peanut - she was trying to escape the basket! >.< :: The last glance i had of her, she was tilting her head in the most adorable manner... As if she was asking me where was i going leaving her behind. I was on my bearbear's bike going back home... And while after that, the insolent driver committed such unforgivable sin!!!!! I didn't know about the incident till the next evening... After she breathed her final goodbye... I will continue missing you... :: R.I.P coconut...::

No comments:

Post a Comment