Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It is getting depressing.

The weather. The blog. The environment. The mates. And the person herself.

Where is that bit of hope someone is suppose to catch when things are getting out of hand?

I am very emotional today. Especially when i woke up. Finding myself in the dark. Without lights. Without the warmth that usually surrounds.

I cannot let go... Cannot let go of so many things... I am in a mess right now. How am i suppose to talk about it when i don't even know what is it?

When i hope sleep will carry my discontentment into dreamland. When i hope by the time i open my eyes, every hazy thoughts will be cleared. When i hope, by inducing tears, all the misery will be washed away along with the emotional drainage system...

They were futile hopes! Useless.
I am too naiive to understand my surroundings. Every situations seemed to be magnified. ENLARGED! Larger then life!

Feeling appalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment