Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flickers of fire

When words are nicely strewn on a pretty and emotional Hallmark card, they bring positive humongous effect to the receiver...

But.

When nasty words are are used without cautious.
When they are tossed over to you.
When you are least expecting them.

It feels like you have taken those words like catapulted fire stones bombarded to you... Not only it hurts my pride as an individual. It hurts my feminine shadow of me (which i rarely groomed upon). Now that the result has even shaken that side of me, I think it must be a huge sin! A guy whom I considered a friend to spatter such crude and despicable without weighing the consequences of such action, has gone way over my limit of toleration!

YOU think just because you are one measly emotional sucker, you are granted a golden ticket to commit such atrocity???!!! You step on my tail and i will stomp on ur face!

Man.... You really disappoint me... You have hurt me greatly... I remember... I may forget but fail to forgive...

Owh well, it is just tragic isnt it?
Drama queen is back. The urge to blog has resurfaced after such a long long long hibernating season....

No comments:

Post a Comment