Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Candy Story #1


i was still asleep when i heard my door squeaked.

it was definitely after 9 in the morning because bi had left for classes the last time i checked... (head still in between pillows)

with the best energy i could conjured upon my 100 mega-pounds heavy eyelids, i forced open two slits to minimize the filtration of light into my pupils...

i saw bii...
he smiled.
i reciprocated with my damn cresentic looking moon eyes.
you know like the McDonald's logo?
he kissed me. i kissed him too.
then i felt myself swimming back into dreamland... *literally*

woke up later and noticed i was alone.

Duh~ I felt strange of course. And i laughed to myself,
"It must have been a dream.A pleasant one. It is a Thursday anyways, his class wont be done till 12.30"

Anyhow, i sent him a message to confirm my confusion and heres the reply:

"Bii got class somemore ler, till 1230 today.. went back to kiss darling only"

i went WTF?
Next thing that came to my mind: it was 10 o'clock just now huh?
hehe... Priceless. Moment money can't buy...
Awww~ Schoo schweet.. and Bi, i heart you.
On the contrary, I HATE PHARMACOLOGY.
It is fucking 5 am. The Zahur musical has started echoing from a distant away...

*yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment