Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Super CrankyNess!

OK! This post is very much similar to all my other posts typed when I have my anger provoked! So, this post is AGAIN = 18 sx. TuTT!

WHAT the fuck is wrong with those insensitive people (whose name i do not wish to specify in case in polute this website of mine!) Think U are so god damn great handling SUCH HUGEEEEE EVENT???!

OH COMMON! U think U are the only one having weight upon UR useless weakling shoulder??? And I have to take up all the nonsensical temper! FUCK U! seriously! I DO GIVE ALL MY SHITS to people like these! It is a sin by just not being bothered! I feel bad for what I have not done (that also with the fact that UR message didnt get to me! how efficient is that???! Just how sufficient the blame is showered upon me at the same time?)

I cannot NOT just keep it quiet and pretend like nothing is out of control and things are just the way they are! Everyone is tired! Everyone is fucking exhausted! Drained from the blocks battle over the week! What do U expect???? U want every single to fall into place and have most things planned flawless and scarless?! Like how the trees started growing in the mountain and the water flowing into the ocean?
U think U are GOD MEH? So almighty and superior!

It is annoying! Annoying to have such insensitive people around! But well, if we have all the sensitive people around, the world would be boring afterall eh? Funny! Its just my fate to be gifted with over emotionally feelings and labile temperament!

Currently, I have to stupidly plaster a bonafide smile and pray and hope and salvage the stupid situations! I should have known it better!

TO NEVER GIVE A DAMN TO PEOPLE LIKE THESE!

I so fucking know the depression or tension or stressed are crystal clearly written on my face! I cant help it k! I am just using what the God has given me! I have got plenty of facial muscles. Might as well I put it into maximum usage! *sigh...*

Bloody hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment