Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Grandpa was in my dream yesterday...
Im very happy he came...
Maybe he knows i was feeling really unhappy..., maybe... *smiles*
might had been my last chance seeing him...

I'm still sore... there's just a clump there right in my heart, weighing down my happiness...
I hate it when i feel this way, makes me feel crappy and makes anyone who notices me feel uneasy with my presence...

What good does emotional breakdown brings? I'm yet to figure that out yo...
All i know is, once I am diagnosed with it, my eyes start to prick... Water accumulates...,
one drop, two drops and then tears will just come streaming down non-stop. It is simply autonomous. Wonder-FOOL! The harder I try to stop, the more i cry... *sigh*
If I wasnt in medical school, I would have thought theres a machine in my thorax which is activated to pump all the additional tears to my eyes... -.-"

Aches .... such a bad timing for everything to happen...
All i need is someone to be there...sumone to hear me out... someone for me to cry my blardy screwed up heart out!!!!
But no one seems to available nowadays...
I've been keeping things to myself alot... It is accumulating and while day passes by, they multiply to create more havoc...
why cant the braniac nerds create a tool to discharge horrible accumulated non-disposable emotion? why?! why?! WHY?! would have been way much easier...

i know very well, this is going to last for a while only and everything is gonna be back to normal. Euphoria is going to kick in anytime soon...
But the problem is... how soon is S-O-O-N?

p/s: i had friendly stingray in my dream yesterday too... =))
Only Love,
Sulin, Tan... (7.17am)

No comments:

Post a Comment