Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Breeze...

sweet memories are to be remembered when someone is feeling absolutely down,
family members are to be missed when they no no longer in town...

I love you...
The thing is, all i am feeling right now doesnt seem to change alot. I feel the time has frozen. Unmoved by the spinning of the earth, rising and setting of the sun... Possibly, my biological or geographical clock is 2 and a half hours behind time...
I lag. It will start to set in ,no sonner than that...

I still feel that you are still there...
resting on the swing in the garden...
feeling safe in the cocoon...
monitoring very walk of life in their daily activities...
While vehicle zoomed past on the street..
you secretly smiled and thanked god that you are no longer in a rush...
neither to fight against tide nor to overtake the time...
And every once in a while,

beams of joy were unleashed,
smile of great happiness filled your lips when a visit arrived from the far away land...
The melancholy of the yesteryears might have rot with the past...
Maybe nobody knows the commotions which has been etched in the heart of someone like you...
To think about it...,

It had been long...
It must had been really lonely...

I am afraid of loneliness too... Beacuse plain loneliness makes my soul feels dry and it flakes bit by bit...

The breeze appeared and dispersed... And it was all that it took...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------You~




2 comments:

  1. You know me; I know you do.

    hmmph-how many soul sister's do u have anyways haa??!!

    looks like this is the only way we communicate these days eh?
    I am beyond impressed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr~ you should remember it was 6 or 7 years ago and not 8...!

    I didnt know u. u didnt no me. We both didnt know each other existed back then!

    so, someone is so free to come online all and stalk my blog nowadays. where is my sms replies? GRRRR~

    ReplyDelete