Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fake Post


Weather has been behaving really weird lately...

Instead of feeling humid and sweaty, I am actually feeling cold...

Feeling the chill at night when the fan is static.

Going to the bathroom and to be in contact with the water thats coming out from the tap, in the wee morning is a NO-NO!


I am astonished! This is suppose to be peak Summer in Manipal!!!

Hey~ Mr. Weather! Are you getting your records wrong? Memories Short Circuited?


One year back, I seriously do not remember complaining about the chill throughout the summer. Well, my AC was screwed up back then...(thats not a reason, because i dont even have an AC now..) And I was practically roasting myself whenever I was in my ex-room. Plus, i complaint real alot and even got an entry cursing the weather....


.......................................

.................

........

....


or did i......................................................?


I think it is me who is suffering from Amnesia.


*whispers*

"Eh susu, its winter in the northern part of india dei!!!" >.<


Coz i juz checked my previous entries. Peak summer is suppose to be in march. LOLZ! Speaking of which, I have been in India for one-FREAKING-FUCKING-year.


Talk about astonishment-LAH! GAGA!

But since ive written so much, i'll post this anyways-LAH.

So enjoy cursing me-LAH! -MOU LIU-!

No comments:

Post a Comment